GHOST: Date Or Die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buttons+Design Things

Go down

Buttons+Design Things Empty Buttons+Design Things

Post by Itchigotchi Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:26 am

So, apart from background art and foreground art, we also have the basic layout to create.
Yes, we could use the preset ones, but, They're going to look too flash and out of place with the design of the game/story.

So, off the top of my head, here are a few things.

Here, I have some cute pixel art I got off somebody who owed me a favour, which can be made into clickable buttons for save/load or such things like that, or just generally we can use those icons. Not sure if they'll work perfectly, but hey, its a resource thats been made specifically for us.
Buttons+Design Things 6w8

Should it look more hand drawn? Are the colour schemes right? I'm not happy with some of the pixels on the heart and ghost, but the book pen and clipboard I think are pretty cute.

I need the text box outline which the main writing for characters speech or action text is going to come up in
-Truly, you were talking about doing this yourself during a discussion in the background art thread, yes? You still up for it?

Also, we need to have a discussion about save and load screens, as well as the main title screen.
How many save and load spots? What arrangement? Should they have a mini picture of the saved screen as the button, or should it be text? Or both?
Will the game have a 'log' function, where you can go and scroll through the text from that screen if you missed something or found it particularly interesting, or forget what you were trying to do?
Itchigotchi
Itchigotchi
Boss
Boss

http://www.soundcloud.com/itchigotchi

Back to top Go down

Buttons+Design Things Empty Re: Buttons+Design Things

Post by Itchigotchi Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:03 pm

... I guess I'll put them in and decide for myself?
Itchigotchi
Itchigotchi
Boss
Boss

http://www.soundcloud.com/itchigotchi

Back to top Go down